Health Up Display
Welcome to Health Up Display, the one stop app for reviewing your health stats stored within Health.app on the iPhone.
Supported Health & Activity Stats
- Active Calorie Burn with a goal, progress ring & hourly indicators to detail which hours you burned the most energy
- Green Ring Exercise Minutes from your Watch or duration of workouts saved into Health.app
- Stand Hours from your Watch, or step count for non Watch users, with a goal, progress ring & hourly indicators to detail which hours you stood and which were idle.
- Step Count with a goal, progress ring & hourly indicators to detail which hours you took the most steps
- Body Weight, Fat % & BMI, with a daily trend & weekly delta when you enter a weight to HealthKit each day
- Your most recent heart rate and stats for the day
- Dietary Calories with an intelligent goal metric able to factor in daily exercise and activity, all displayed on a beautiful pie chart
- Your most recent Blood Glucose reading and stats for the day
Health Up Display is designed for the person wearing an Watch to get the most out of it, however is compatible with any other apps, services & devices that regularly dump data into HealthKit. Use whatever you want to enter your data to HealthKit and Health Up will provide a nice dashboard for it.
Health Up is currently in beta and under active development. More new stats and features will be added as it progresses to launch. A watch app is also planned to record workouts and provide a convenient way to enter health stats into HealthKit.